Novitherm Heat Reflectors are scientifically designed to reflect radiant heat. They are installed in between the hot water heating units and the cold exterior wall. This reduces heat loss and reflects the heat back into your building. The results include improved comfort levels and reduced heating requirements.
Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Novitherm Heat Reflectors not only save you money and improve your comfort, but also reduce your carbon footprint
Sealed Air Space
The molded shape of the Novitherm Heat Reflectors allows for a sealed air space between the heating units and the wall surface creating a thermal barrier.
Highly Reflective Surface
The highly reflective surface acts as a radiant agent and reflects heat back into the space.
Saw Tooth Profile
Its saw tooth profile is designed to enhance the air flow across the heating unit improving heat transfer. Improved heat transfer through the air increases the air circulation in the room.
- The hot water inside the heating system returns to the boiler at a higher temperature.
- The heating system requires less energy to reheat the water in the boiler.
- The heating unit (Radiator/Convector) remains hotter.
- The increase of reflected heat into the room improves the comfort level and allows the building operator to reduce the systems water temperature by 5 to 10°F or more while maintaining or improving tenant comfort.
- Reduced heat loss lowers the building’s demand for heat therefore results in less energy consumption.