Hospitals with hot water heating systems using convectors or radiators will reduce heating costs and improve patient and staff comfort by investing in Novitherm Heat Reflectors. Hospitals with limited budgets experiencing recent increased energy costs will benefit from installing Novitherm Heat Reflectors throughout the building.
I met (with) the supervisor of the day care facility who said she felt the difference in the temperature in her unit the day after the reflectors were installed.
Novitherm Heat Reflectors have many benefits:
– Improves patient and staff comfort by increasing air circulation in the rooms
– Reduces conductive heat loss through exterior walls
– Allows for the reduction of boiler water temperature which requires less demand for energy
– Reduces run time of your heating equipment
– Expect at least 10% savings of heating costs
– Enhances boiler retrofits and many other energy saving measures
– Reduction of greenhouse gas