As part of energy saving measures, and to improve tenant’s comfort, owners and property managers are having Novitherm Heat Reflectors installed. Buildings built pre 1980 with hot water heating systems using baseboard convectors or radiators are poorly insulated and consuming more heat than necessary. If you’re replacing your boilers, combining Novitherm Heat Reflectors with boiler retrofits allow for the reduction of boiler water temperatures and heating costs which substantially shortens overall payback and increase return on investment.
The Novitherm job was well organized – tenants understood their notice, the crew was very professional and helpful – the job was well done and finished on schedule.
Novitherm Heat Reflectors have many benefits:
- Reflects greater than 93% of the radiant heat back into the room
- Increases air flow circulation and heat output
- Improves tenant comfort due to heat gain
- Allows for the reduction of boiler water temperature by 5 to 10°F
- Reduces run time of your heating equipment
- Expect at least 10% savings of your annual consumption
- Most Multi-Residential clients have well under a 3 year payback
- Simple return on investment (ROI) of 33% to 100%
- Not only do Novitherm Heat Reflectors save energy but they also help to increase your buildings value